Fourth Annual Integration Week
The fourth Annual Integration Week was held in Nantes, in June 08-12 2010, and was arranged by the Maison des Sciences de l'Homme Ange Guépin (Nantes, France) and the The Centre for European Studies (CEE) at Sciences-Po Paris.
You can find more information about MSH here
- Papers and communications presented in the different WPs
- Plenary session on the transversal variables
- Plenary session on "the Future of Work and Welfare in Europe in the Context of the Post-Lisbon Strategy"
The experience of previous meetings leads to organise the Week in Nantes on a complementarity basis between:
- Tasks meetings which gather the members involved in or intersted in specific themes of the tasks,
- WPs meetings,
- Plenary sessions,
- Committees (Advisory, Governing and Executive).
The Week venue will be the Cité des Congrès of Nantes and the accomodation wil be provided by three hotels in Nantes, located right in the city centre and at a five minutes by walk distance from the place of the conference.
How to reach the conference centre:
- from the SNCF railway station: about 7 minutes by walk
- take the southern exit of the station, toward Quai de Malakoff
- turn right at Quai de Malkoff
- Sharp left at Quai Ferdinand Favre
- Turn right at Rue de Valmy, the conference centre is on your left.
- from the airport: about 20 minutes with Tan Air shuttle
The TAN (Nantes Area Transport company) links the centre of Nantes to the airport via the Navette Aéroport Tan Air. The shuttle will take you to the southern railway station, at the terminal in 20 minutes.
Tickets: €7. Tickets can be purshased in the shuttle.
Laëtitia Perrin, email@example.com